What Is Email Marketing?
By this, you’ll get to know :
Why is Email Marketing so important?
How to build an email list?
How to do better Email marketing?
Did you know?
Sending a message from E-mail to other people with the network.
1. Email is the No.1 communication channel.
2. Email just converts better.
To create an email list:
An email list is a list of email addresses that your business can send marketing emails to with a proper subject line. These lists are usually segmented or broken into smaller groups based on their interests or behaviors, so you can customize your messaging to be more relevant, interesting, and effective subject line or an overall message.
- Create a signup form/newsletter on your website. When people come to your website for the first time and like what they see, they’ll immediately connect with you by signing up. Create pop-up sign-ups for the first time visitors.
- Use a good signup sheet. Whether it’s at your restaurant, brick and mortar store, or an event that you’re hosting or attending, when you’re surrounded by people who are into what you do, provide a place for them to sign up and learn more.
- Design, build and optimize best email campaigns in your email marketing to get the best ROI.
Sendinblue is an easy to use platform with drag and drop tools you can use to create highly-engaging emails not only as a complete email marketing software, but also an effective SMS marketing software. And also build automated workflows, and segmented users accordingly.
For better Email marketing:
1. Avoid Spam Filters
Probably the most obvious problem is when your email gets sent to your subscriber’s spam folder. Since you’ve already gotten permission to send emails, and you’re off to a great start. To avoid your mail falling to a spam folder you should :
- Make sure all the customers have opted-in to receiving your emails. Next, send it from a valid domain.
- Send your email campaign from a valid /spam-proof IP address, that hasn’t been used by someone else who has sent spam in the past.
- Include an easy way for subscribers to opted-out through your emails.
2. Remove Inactive Subscribers
- It’s important to email your subscribers consistently so that your list doesn’t grow old/worn out. Even then also your email subscribers can still get old. So keep your list fresh.
- Some people may have changed email accounts.
- Maybe some people aren’t interested in your brand anymore.
3. Perfect Your Timing
4. Make Your Subject Line Stand Out
- The first thing is to make your subject lines stand out. When it comes to email open and click rates, your subject line is everything. That plays a major role in Click- through – rates.
- You should have a creative & innovative subject line which seems easy to attract.
Don’t be so clever that your subscriber does not have any clue what you are talking about. It should be easy to understand.
5. Draft to Just One person